Today’s post will be a little bit different as I just did a guest post on Jessica Larrew’s blog about my first 4 months selling online full time. I am very excited to have done this post as I have been following her blog for quite some time and find it to have very good information. All of the books/guides mentioned in the post I have personally purchased and read, so if you would like a more detailed review let me know.
Click HERE to be taken to the guest blog post.
If you are one of Jessica’s readers and this is your first time stopping by, here is a list of a few posts that you may be interested in:
- HERE is a link to how it all started and why I quit my job back in September.
- HERE is a link to my financial results from my first month selling online full time.
- HERE is a link to month 2.
- HERE is a link to month 3. It was December and my best month so far.
- HERE is a link to month 4.
There are lots of other good posts as well, but the above ones elaborate further on some of the items that I touched on in the guest blog post.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.