Hope everyone had a good weekend! Today’s post will be a bit different than the normal posts.
I have 3 new updates to discuss.
The first is that I was interviewed by Jay and Ryanne from eBay Scavengers. They do podcasts and blog posts on at least a weekly basis about selling online, and as a part of their posts share their financial results each week. They sell mainly on eBay and were interested in learning more about selling on amazon and the fba program. They interviewed me to discuss some of the strategies I use to sell on amazon, and ask some questions from the perspective of figuring out how selling on amazon (and fba in particular) works. (Update 2020: No longer available.)
The second update is that I have updated the Experiments page within the blog. I have posted the results of the first 2 experiments: waking up without an alarm clock and checking email twice per day on the weekdays. I have also added a 3rd experiment that will result in checking email less than the previous experiment.
The third item on the docket for today is that I would like to receive some feedback in regards to topics that you would like me to discuss on this blog. I still have some more posts in the works so I won’t be running out of content any time soon, but I want to make sure I am writing about the topics that are of most interest to YOU.
If you would take the time to respond to these questions either via email or leaving comments below, I would really appreciate it! It will also help to ensure that the content I share is relevant and valuable to you.
Here are some questions for everyone reading this:
- What would you like to see a blog post on?
- Do you want information mainly about selling via Amazon merchant fulfilled Amazon FBA, or eBay?
- What can I add to the financial results posts that would be beneficial to you?
- I am considering doing a monthly spreecast to discuss the previous month’s results and answer questions that any viewers have live. Would you be interested in this?
- What else would you like to see from me on this blog? More videos? Sharing more mistakes? Something else?
- Why haven’t you liked the Online Selling Experiment Facebook Page yet?
- Any other tips or suggestions you have?
I would really appreciate any feedback that you could provide on these questions. Please leave them below or send me an email at email@example.com. I will take all suggestions into consideration, and if you send a request for a blog post, it is very likely that you will see a post on it in the near future.